Beute Welding’s primary market is supplying gardening hardware to the garden nurseries, we also do plant tables, nursery trolleys ect, to the Nurseries and gardening specialists.
Beute Welding supply to most nurseries and hardware stores in the Western Cape and surrounding areas.
All our products can be viewed at our workshop in Muizenberg where we will sell directly to the public at 20% cash discount on suggested retail price paid for on collection.
tel: (021) 788 7018
fax: 086 695 2432
cell: 084 574 5337
Prince George Drive
S 34' 5.882
E 18' 28.852
Prince George Drive
• Beute Welding will build stands, plant tables and brackets to customers specifications & drawings.
• Beute Welding will build, modify or repair trailers and boat launching dollies to customers specifications and drawings
• Beute Welding supplies estate agents with their show house board droppers.
• Beute Welding builds burglar bars and small gates to customers drawings and specifications, no installations
- Outdoor products are hot dipped galvanized.
- The indoor products are epoxy coated or painted.
- Beute welding built tables for seedlings and plants for several of the larger nurseries in Western cape
- Beute Welding has built large canopies covered with shade cloth for several nurseries in Western Cape.
- Beute Welding built and installed about 40 acess booms in the early 90’s for the Western Cape Regional services that were placed on the mountain trails in the Table Mountain nature reserve.
- Beute Welding built a number of launching dollies and trailers for sailing enthusiasts in the mid 80’s.
- Beute Welding designed the Y shaped dropper for estate agents boards in 1978.
*Beute Welding was first to introduce hot dip galvanized luggage trailers.
- Beute Welding supplied approximately 40 small road trailers with lockable lids for Pick & Pay stores in the Western Cape. This came about when Pick & Pay’s head office wanted the store managers to draw stock from their warehouse to cover emergency shortages.
- Beute Welding constructed many galvanised open luggage trailers to a trailer hire company in Millerton
Our Past Projects:
What we do:
Beute Welding was started by Albert Beute, who emigrated from Holland with his parents in 1953.
Albert started as “Albert’s Wrought Iron Works" 1975 from his garage at home in Lakeside.
In September 1980 Albert resigned as a senior telephone electrician from the Post Office, then relocated the business to the current address in Prince George drive Muizenberg. The trading name was also changed to Beute Welding.
In November 2002 Albert’s youngest son, Rainer.joined the business, who manages the workshop with an assistant, Farai.
Albert now concentrates on new clientel and deliveries.
Vat Reg No: 4880110152